BROWSE BY BRANDCars & Trucks
We Recommend these USED CAR LOANS!
|Cars & Trucks|
Millions of used cars are purchased each year, and most new owners are happy with their purchase. But before you buy a used car, be aware of the following:
• Society promotes perfection, but don't expect it in a used car or used truck. Compromise on small problems you can fix yourself, but don't overlook serious defects.
• Make your safety a major priority. Some older vehicles may not be equipped with airbags, seat belts, child safety seats, or anti-lock brakes, though you may not need all of these things. Research your jurisdiction's vehicle safety requirements for cars, trucks, mini-vans, recreational and SUVs, before you buy.
• Make our environment a priority, too. Buying a compact used car with great gas mileage is friendly to both the environment and your wallet. You will enjoy money savings throughout the life of the vehicle.
• Make sure that the person you buy the car from is the registered owner. Ask for repair bills and maintenance records, too.
• Have fun! Buying a used car or used truck is a big purchase, but it is not the end of the world... much of the value will still be there in a few months or a year or two, so even if you buy something in error, you can likely sell it again and not lose much money at all!